Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Being Green

My Louisa Harding V neck jumper from Modern Classics is finished just in time for a spring cold snap in Melbourne.




Karabella Margrite is beautiful and soft and warm. I only need six balls, so I could have made it a bit longer in the body. Might make another for next winter...

I've started work on Jasmine from Kim Hargreaves Nectar in my Habu Textiles Tsumugi Silk. It's going to have a different look from Rowan 4ply Cotton, but it's coming along nicely...why do I keep knitting on small needles and in green?



I've just knitted a little scarf for Michael's niece Zoƫ, in the right team colours after the AFL Grand Final. I'm not sure if she'll like it...



My friend Ms Lisa has taken three of the books and I've marked them sold on the previous post.

No comments:

Post a Comment